2018 Tatton Yule Yomp 10K & 3K Fun Run
Sunday December 9th, 10am
A great pre-Christmas event for all runners, including those seeking course PBs and winning positions, club and team entrants, novice and recreational runners. The 10K course is set in the beautiful surroundings of Tatton Park, across park trails with a fast finish on road. The 3K, organised by Knutsford Tri Club Junior, will be run round the playing fields at Egerton Youth Club
- Entries open early August – watch out on Facebook and this page
- 3K fun run is back! Organised by KTC Junior, primarily aimed at children age 6-16
- TYY goes green with bio-degradeable water bottles and cups
- 10K Entry £20 non-affiliated, £18 affiliated
- 3K entry £7.50 on line and on the day
- 10K Trophies to all age categories, open, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65 & 70
- Team trophies for running clubs and other groups
- 10K is chip timed, results by SMS and online
- Medals to all finishers in 10K and 3K
- Certificates to age group winners in 3K
- Technical Men’s and ladies’ t shirts – red with grey design, only £10
- Great goodie bags and free photo downloads
- Bag drop, refreshments and all facilities at Egerton Youth Club
All funds raised go to local charities, including David Lewis, East Cheshire Hospice and Carers Trust.
Please note, as all funds raised go to charity, there would be no refunds in the event of cancellation
18/18/2018 – race notes
Please note that online entry is now closed for both the 10K and 3K. Numbers for the 10K will be mailed out at the end of the month. There are no entries to the 10K on the day.
The numbers for the 3K are available for collection on the day; they aren’t being mailed out. Please register and pick up your number at Egerton Youth Club between 8.30 and 9.30am on the morning of the race. Entries to the 3K can be made on the day. The run is for 6 – 16 year olds (parents may accompany little ones).
25/10/2018 – 10K Race full!
The 10K race is now full. If you’ve just missed out, there are a few charity places available at £50 each (all funds to our charities). Once these have gone, there will be no further places available for the 10K. Please note that there is no entry on the day.
The 3K remains open for 6 – 16 year olds who can enter online or on the day. No limit on numbers.
17/09/2018 – TYY 10th Anniversary
Have you run in all nine Tatton Yule Yomps and entered for this year’s event? The event has been going since 2009, when it began life as the Tatton Pud Plod with 350 runners. Let us know your story and you could win a special anniversary shirt. Just drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org.